To the McNutt House
- From I-20, take exit 4B (Clay street) toward the Historic Downtown District.
- Turn right at the Cherry Street traffic light, going five blocks to the First East Street stop sign.
- Turn left, going one block to Monroe Street (a divided street), and turn right.
- Go around the divider island and park alongside the white picket fence surrounding the courtyard.
To our Laughlin Street Location
Our two-bedroom apartments are ideal for prolonged extended-stay business travel. They are located in a quiet neighborhood just off Washington Street. The links below provide directions from various Interstate 20 exits. Maps and Turn-by-Turn directions are printable.
Starting from I-20 and Washington Street, Exit 1A
(Construction work detour on Washington) Simplest Route Map and Directions Total Distance: 1.59 miles Time: 4 minutes
Starting I-20 and Halls Ferry Road, Exit 1C
- Fewest turns Route Map and Directions Total Distance: 1.9 miles, Time: 6 minutes.
- Shortest Route Map and Directions Total Distance: 1.72 miles, Time: 5 minutes
- Low Traffic Route Map and Directions Total Distance: 2.65 miles, Time: 7 minutes